Monday, February 27, 2012

2011 Bar Exam Results and Passers - Philippines

2011 Bar Exam Results:  With the impeachment trial against the highest magistrate of the rolling, some people even commented that this country has too many lawyers already, but on Wednesday, a new bunch of lawyers will be added to the roll of lawyers.

According to news reports, the Supreme Court of the Philippines will release the 2011 Bar Exams Results on Wednesday afternoon around 2PM.

About 6,000 law graduates took the bar exams with a new type of exam using multiple choice questions about 60% of the whole examination given.  The other 40% was essay.

The 2011 Bar Exam Chairman is Associate Justice Roberto Abad.


A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P |

| Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News

Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...