Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chavez vs Rubio Live Streaming Online



Chavez vs Rubio Live Streaming Online: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is going up the ring on February 4 to face Marco Antonio Rubio.

Chavez Jr. and Rubio will fight for the WBC middleweight title shot with the latter as the challenger.

Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr will go up the ring with a record of 44-0-1, 31 KOs. On the other hand, Rubio has a fight record of 53-5-1, 46 KOs. This boxing event is to be held at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

Chavez said that he will defend is WBC middleweight belt that he won last year.
But Rubio will not be easily discounted in this fight as many boxing critics actually picked him not only to win the match but to knock out Chavez Jr.



Rubio is in a blitz with his 10-0 record in his last fight, 9 of which were knock out victories.

He said in an interview,

"I’ll keep the weight and try to keep calm with this confidence and desire to win that I have deep inside of me. The fight has had a lot of different comments in the media which I am grateful, but I’m another type of person. I concentrated on this fight. I’ve waited a long time and I hope to win. It’s time to be world champ."


But the 25-year old boxer also found a support from Andy Lee of Boxing News 24. Lee said,

“Chavez comes to the ring, blows up a lot after the weigh-in, and comes to the ring maybe near 175 to 180. So I think Chavez probably will be a little bit too physically strong for him…I would favor Chavez.”


Chavez vs Rubio fight will be aired live via HBO and the Donaire vs Vazquez fight will be the supporting card.



Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...