Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen “Today” Interview Video with his Two Girlfriends



Controversial actor Charlie Sheen joined Twitter and on interview shared that two women live with him.

Sheen also was on “Today” for an interview, with which the part 2 was aired on Tuesday. He said during the interview:

"These women don't judge me. They don't judge me. They don't lead with opinion. They don't-- they don't-- they don't lead with their own needs all the time. They're honest enough to tell me, 'Hey, look, you-- you know, park your nonsense. I-- I-- you gotta help me solve this. We solve it."



Charlie Sheen with girlfriends.


Watch video of the interview:



Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy






Photo credit: huffingtonpost.com






Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...