Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oprah Winfrey Show Episodes



My wife loves to watch The Oprah Winfrey Show. Unfortunately, the show of Oprah we watch in on local TV of not up-to-date episodes if not replay episodes. Only cable channels broadcast the updated episodes and show.

So I looked and searched on how to watch Oprah Winfrey Show episodes online in the internet.


But when the results were not as pleasing. I have not found any sites that broadcast free via live streaming online. There are only old episodes and many people like me were there too asking the same question that I have.

Maybe for now, my wife needs to get satisfied watching the old episodes on local TV.




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...