Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2012 Prediction: George Lucas Believes World Will End on 2012



George Lucas is one of those who really believes that the world will come to an end on 2012.

The 2012 prediction of Lucas about the 2012 apocalypse was revealed by Seth Rogen. He said that on a newspaper report that,

"George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012. Like, for real. He thinks it."


Rogen added.

"George is going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, 'My nerdy friend won't shut up, I'm sorry.'

I first thought George was joking ... and then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, 'If you're George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there's no way you haven't built a spaceship for yourself... So I asked him... 'Can I have a seat on it?' He claimed he didn't have a spaceship, but there's no doubt there's a Millennium Falcon in a garage somewhere with a pilot just waiting to go... It's gonna be him and Steven Spielberg and I'll be blown up like the rest of us."


Well, that is kind of a lot of imaginative power for the Star Wars creator.

Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...