The rise of smartphones, in particular that of phones powered Android technology seems unstoppable with some data from Google saying that everyday, there is an estimated 200,000 phones getting activated with Android Operating System.
One of these is the Samsung Wave 525 that runs on a BADA OS or BADA platform. This newest Samsung smartphone is on the entry level that integrates the highly popular integration of social networking features on the phone that user highly sought for mobile phones these days. This feature could be found on the Social Hub section of the phone.
Check out the Samsung Wave 525 Specifications/Features from B4tea.com:
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Size: 109.5 x 55 x 11.9 mm weighing about 100gm
- Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors, 240 x 400 pixels, 3.2 inches
- 3G: No
- Memory: 100MB internal, External expandable up to 32GB via Micro-SD card
- Connectivity: GPRS-Class 10, 32 – 48 kbps, EDGE-Class 10, 236.8kbps,802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera: One Primary 3.15MP 2048×1536 pixels featuring Geo-tagging
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Features: Organizer, Music Recognition, Image editor, Voice memo, T9, Accelerometer sensor, TouchWiz UI 3.0 and Multi-touch zoom
Some online reviews of Samsung Wave 525 though reveals that it comes short of a highly-regarded feature of 3g capabilities which makes some mobile phone users got a little disappointed. The phone seems to look like the Samsung S5230 Star which leaves it a little room for uniqueness.
Online reviews of Wave 525 say that is interface is generally user-friendly though the battery is found to be below par. Phone resolution is also quite disappointing for many especially when talking about and compared with other phones running on a 3.5 or 5 megapixel cameras.
All in all, this phone is quite good for an affordable smartphone but will make people a little wanting especially if the user is heavy on using applications and all of sudden the battery will ran short of energy.
Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News
Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook