Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss, Photo



Jennifer Hudson shocked many people as she graced the cover of In Style Makeover with sporting a very obvious slimmer self.

Jennifer Hudson’s transformation and weight loss made other people not easily recognize her but she said that she is very much happy with how she looks right now. Further, she said that she does not intend to be too skinny.

She appeared on the TV show Good Moring America and shared about her weight loss experience and her advocacy as the spokesperson of Weight Watchers.

"No one recognizes me anymore ... I want to find a better lifestyle so I set my mind to this challenge for a healthier lifestyle." "I felt like I've conquered the world. It's about the progress. It's like, 'OK, I have a child now and I want to set a great example for him.' ... I'm educating myself. And by learning this way it makes it so much more convenient for me."


Hudson lost 50lbs and is now also working hard to educate young Americans about the importance of staying healthy.

Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...