Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Download Infolinks Wordpress Plugin for Blogs Free



Infolinks, the contextual in-text advertising platform for websites has recently announced that the Infolinks Wordpress Plugin is already available for all website owners who wants to monetize their content with in-text advertising.


The Infolinks Wordpress plugin promises an easier integration of this advertising opportunity to all wordpress blogs and sites.

Website owners will just have to download, active and update the plugin.

I myself is using Infolinks as one of my make money online platforms in my blog and I can say that it is one good source of extra online income.

Download Infolinks Wordpress Plugin Here:



Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...