Friday, April 2, 2010

Shaquille O’Neal Text Messages to Mistress Vanessa Lopez, Sexting



Now its NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal who is involved in sexting.

An online site published what purportedly are Shaquille O’Neal text messages to his alleged mistress.

The mistress of Shaquille O’Neal who is involved here is said to be Vanessa Lopez.

Here are some of the Shaquille O’Neal text messages to mistress:

Shaq: "Well just say that then I’m a c u tomorrow."

Another text, dated Sept. 6 at 12:28am reads:

Lopez: "I hope you had a wonderful day! I wish you were here papi ;)"

Shaq: "Tomorro"

Lopez: "I will make sure I put on something very sexy for you ;)"

And another, dated Sept. 7 at 12:01am reads:

Shaq: "Hey baby I’m still wit da babies. I’m sorry I’m a c u when I get bak"




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...