Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tips on How to Answer Sudoku Puzzles, Tutorial Videos



I love playing the Sudoku game on my mobile phone and I can say that I can solve the puzzles just like any average guy out there.

But if you are giving me a Sudoku puzzle on a printed paper with more complicated numbers or letters, damn, that could be the end for me. I always fail, and only headaches are the things I get.

So for me, I always seek tips and tricks on how to solve the Sudoku Puzzle game.
Online, I found some tricks and tips for Sudoku and always videos to help those who are struggling on this mind game.

Mahalo for one offers on one of its pages a good list of tricks and Sudoku tutorial videos.

Hopefully, after studying all these tips and videos, I may some improvements on me and show some more speed on answering.

Image from Share Ware Central


Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...