Monday, March 29, 2010

KC Concepcion Music Album, “Not Like the Movies” Lyrics Music Video



The lovely KC Concepcion released her second album with the carrier single “Not Like the Movies”.

KC Concepcion’s album is entitled “KC” under Sony Music Philippines.

Fans may have to wait though for her music video.

For now, check out and grab a copy of the album of KC.

“Not Like The Movies” Lyrics
by: KC Concepcion


I’m your average dreamer, I’m a true escapist
Always expecting a happy ending
Maybe I’ve been watching too many movies

Maybe I should grow up and start pretending
When I saw your face thou, everything was slow mo
And I started wondering why

Why can’t it be?
Just a pathway full of roses
Leading to a sunset view
With the one you’ve always dreamt of greats

Why can’t it be?
It was like a movie scene, the way I felt for you
Only you didn’t fall, now it’s not like the movies at all
(not like the movies at all)

Should I kept my heart charged
Should have been more patient
Should I kept deny on my addiction
What was I expecting

Did I have a vision of a scene
That only lived in fiction
Now I know that you are not gonna be my co-star?
And it starts to wonder why




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...