Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rolingstone.com, Rolingstons.com, Rollingston.com, Rollingstones.com Website



Rollingstone is one of the greatest rock bands ever. And we all know how active the band is still today playing here and there and making a good number of tours around the world to rock with their undying fans.

Have you ever visited their website?

Well, I would like to make a simple experiment on this Rollingstone band on my website.

Here it is: since it is quite a long name and url at that, people may usually encounter encoding details on typing the domain name of this band. Some my encode rollingstones.com, rolingstone.com, rolingtons.com, rollingston.com rolinstones.com or rollingstons.com website.

Of course, encoding these erroneous url will lead you to nowhere. So I guess it is better for you to be led here on my site.

I am gonna see if this experiment will work.



Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...