Monday, February 22, 2010

Pilipinas Got Talent Funny Audition Videos, YouTube



Pilipinas Got Talent premiered last Saturday on ABS-CBN and I really enjoyed the watching the show with all the talents being shown but those who got it for the first part of the audition.

But aside from the amazing talents, I was also very much entertained by very funny and hilarious auditions by different people that even judges Ai-Ai, Kris and FMG really laughed out loud. Same with the great hosting and funny interjections of Billy Crawford and Luis Manzano.

Soon, I will be searching for all those Pilipinas Got Talent funny audition videos of Pinoys most probably on YouTube and satisfy myself with a big smile on my face.

I will not wonder why people are really battling it out on the auditions, for the prize is 2 million pesos.

You can watch episodes of this show on IWantTV and TFC-The Filipino Channel.






Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...