Friday, February 26, 2010

Agua Bendita Swimwear, Swimsuit, Bikinis - 2009, 2010



I thought first that Agua Bendita is just a local TV show here in our country about twin girls whose lives are intertwined and challenged by the past mistake of their father on stealing the holy water as I scrounge over the internet.

To my great surprise, there is also an Agua Bendita Swimwear, swimsuits and bikinis that can rival even those of the top brands in terms of design and elegance.

Pictures of Agua Bendita 2009 and 2010 collections are also smokin' hot!

Well, I will dwell that much on bikinis and swimwear as I just stumbled upon it accidentally.



Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...