Monday, January 18, 2010

Mafia Wars Bangkok Cheats, Tricks, Hacks, Tips




If other people are so in loved with playing Facebook games on its applications, I am certainly not one of them. Everytime I visit my FB page I can see hundreds of invites from friends already piling up, most particularly invites for Mafia Wars.

I think Mafia Wars runs second to Farmville as the most popular Facebook games.

Why am I not playing Mafia Wars? Well, to simply put it, I am having a hard time figuring out how it is being played; or I have a very slow comprehension when it comes to online games, not embedded in my genes maybe.

Now Mafia Wars has even a newer version which is the Mafia Wars Bangkok with me even knowing how to play its most basic version. Damn!

Even its tricks, hacks, cheats and tips are puzzling to me. LOL!

With all the crazy triads and gangs to be haunted down on this game, it sounds very exciting to me though and still very much hopeful to learn how to play it even the Mafia Wars Bangkok.

Soon I will be posting if I have already got the hands on playing the game. :D Especially after learning all the tricks, hacks, cheats and tricks on killing all the Mafia in an online war.



Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...