Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jana Rawlinson to Remove Breast Implants to Win in London




Jana Rawlinson, the 400m hurdles world champion is deciding to remove her breast implants choosing to forego having larger breasts than short-changed Australia for the London Olympics on 2012.

She first had breast implants as she felt unhappy with her body having a very athletic figure. How Jana Rawlinson says,

"I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but finally I've grown up enough to know myself; to be honest about who I am when I look in the mirror. I don't want to short-change Australia either - I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London the fittest I can be."




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...