Friday, January 8, 2010

Colt McCoy Got Injured on BCS Championship




A casualty on BCS Championship.

Texas quarterback Colt McCoy got injured as he hurt his passing shoulder Thursday night in the biggest game of his college career in football.

He was replaced on the field by freshman Garrett Gilbert as McCoy stayed on the sideline still in full gear but with no helmet and later put on a headset.


Later, a series of X-ray was performed on him that made him stay out of the sideline. Here is the statement of McCoy on the incident:



"You know, I've been lucky to stay healthy. For me, as a quarterback, you understand you're going to take shots. I understand that the coaches need me to run the ball, so I bust my tail in the weight room. I work out as hard as I can. I work out three to four times a week really preparing my body for those shots that I take. I try to be in the best physical shape that I possibly can be."




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...