Monday, December 28, 2009

Jasper Schuringa, the New Hero of NW Flight 253



The worst could have happened if not for a brave soul who foiled the attempt of Umar Farouk Farouk Abdulmutallab aka Abdul Mutallab to bomb NW Flight 253.

Jasper Shuringa who is video producer and director from Amsterdam subdued the attacker and was in effect suffered burns on his hands from the chemical powder he took away from Abdul as he pulled an object placed in between the terrorist’s legs and stripped the Abdul off his clothes to make sure no more explosives are hidden. Jasper added,


“I pulled the object from him and tried to extinguish the fire with my hands and threw it away.
My hands are pretty burned. I am fine,” he said. “I am shaken up. I am happy to be here.”




Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


2 comments:

Jamaicafest said...

Kudos to a true hero Jasper Shuringer.

elmot said...

I agree...he is a great man, kudos to him...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...