Thursday, September 20, 2007

About Elmot




Hi! When I was still in the seminary, which I must admit once in my life I thought of becoming a priest (whaattt??!!), my fellow-seminarians from Isabela province gave me this monicker, ELMOT. For which up to this day, when I am already and X-man or ex-seminarian, I am still trying to decipher what it really means. Is it some codex from the Da Vinci Code that would lead me to the Holy Grail? Maybe that would remain a mystery. And I just lived up to it.

A things about me:

Birthplace: from the watery area of Malabon, Metro Manila
Grew up: in the land of sugar canes and hacienderos Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Studied: on the mountains of Silang, Cavite
Working: in the jungle area of Dasmarinas, Cavite
Favorite game/s: basketball (esp. LeBron James)
Favorite hobby: blogging, reading books, surfing the net, tweeting (!?)
Favorite food: pizza, burger, pasta (hmmm, yummy)
Who is your crush: Ah...

Wait, is this some highschool slum book? LOL!

Kidding aside, I am presently working in an academic institution but is more focused on facilitating formation seminars. Mingling with the students especially our student volunteer group is my joy. That is why I feel and actually not getting old.

And this blog is my online alter-ego. I post here my reactions, reflections, joys, triumphs, and frustrations about philippines politics and social issues and blogging. I love to comment on things but I am not the eternal cynic type.

I may sound on my posts and may look like an extrovert on my picture, in reality, I am somber, and reflective man. Loves the silence most of the time. hum, hum, hum... tweet, tweet, tweet.

Hope that you will enjoy your visit here, and hope to be friends with all of you, wherever you are.

Animo~!

Wait, my face is so big in here? Nah...

Share Some Love, Share This Post and Spread the News


Show some LOVE, Like this Page on Facebook
Freshest Updates from Ani-Mo!right on your E-mail Inbox:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


13 comments:

geri aka raredog said...

Nice color theme, same as mine, akala ko nga nasa site ko ako eh hehehe

Diba mas cool pag green ang color mo para feel talaga ang animo hehe just my two cents. enjoy blogging

brixxx said...

@geri: hahaha! visited your site and our blogs' color are quite the same.

well, i love blue than green though green could be closer to the animo thing, ehhee.

thanks for dropping by...you are always welcome here.

by the way, are you the one on the pic on your homepage, having some sentimental moments on the sea shore?

Anonymous said...

Interesting blogs. I thought you would also be interested in sites like www.philippinebeat.com

DFish said...

Ha Bro, got another catch. May kukulitin na naman ako...

brixxx said...

@Dfish: no problem, just come back and bring in the gang para mas marami tayong magkulitan, ehehe!

Jena Isle said...

Lol, you write exactly like an ex-seminarian...he he he..kidding aside, I like your writing style and will recommend you to the Ten Most Influential Blogs for 2009. Right on!

brixxx said...

@jena: wow, sorry pero di ko kasi alam kung ano yung style magsulat ng isang ex-sem eh, eheheh! thanks for the recommendation jena, pero mukang sablay pala ako dun unfortunately,e hehe!

DFish said...

Link up kita Bro...

brixxx said...

@dfish: thanks bro! oist, dun ka nlg kasi comment sa posts ko, pansin ko mahilig kang magcomment dito sa may pic ko na cute ehehehhe! joke lang! ehehe

reyna elena said...

Silang, Cavite?! hahaha that sound very very family hehehe! I drove one of my eherrrm boylet dyan sa Silang at gabing gabi na as in walang ilaw ang kalsada naloka akooo hahaha!!! But it was nice at night dahil maginaw! which is comfortable saken, samantalang ang mga kasama ko eh kapal nang mga jacket hehehe ako? me human jacket!

brixxx said...

@reynz: ehheh! yep, our seminary was in silang. lamig nga talaga sa place na ito lalo na kapag "ber" months na.

naku, baka kilala ko pa ang boylet mo ah...ehhehe

malensky said...

hello elmots thanks for dropping by at my blog. yup, am using a freemium theme :)

elmot said...

walang prob, ako pa. magtambay ako dun ah...ehehhe!

freemium? eheheh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...